Registration starts 1 May 2023.
Submit your ECIL 2023 registration via the online registration form. The participation fee includes the conference program and materials, lunches, coffees. (Please note that the gala dinner is not included in the conference registration fee).
Before May 31, 2023
Between June 1,
September 14, 2023
|Late & Onsite|
After September 15, 2023
|Regular||420,00 €||475,00 €||580,00 €|
|Student||265,00 €||315,00 €||420,00 €|
|Accompanying person*||210,00 €||265,00 €||370,00 €|
- In order to be included in the program, authors must register before: 15 July 2023
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event). The payment is to be made either with credit card or wire transfer**.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- Participation that has already been registered can be transferred to another person from the same organisation without any extra charge.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
* The Accompanying person registration permits an individual to accompany a regular conference registrant to receptions, lunches, coffee breaks. The “Accompanying person registration” is NOT for individuals who would otherwise need to pay for a full registration.
** Please note that, in case of wire transfer additional fees are charged by banks for non European countries. All fees and charges applied by intermediary (correspondent) and receiving banks for their role in processing the transaction and payment are to be paid by the participants.